Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pearl of the Day

"Release past baggage, in order to travel lighter on your present journey."

 
When you have accumulated many hurts over the years, the emotions attached to those hurts, become like baggage that weighs you down...and often make you sick, literally!
There is a way to release such baggage, in order to travel lighter on your present journey.
 
You are able to release those hurts, by forgiving the people involved and sending them love and light. This is not an easy thing to do and I learnt that the hard way. I had to do a lot of forgiving, over the last few years and I found it very hard to do at first, until I read somewhere that "forgiving doesn't mean you are condoning what they did, it just means that you refuse to carry it around, any longer"...this was what I needed to help me truly mean it, when I said I forgave them. Since I've learned the lesson in forgiveness, I have also come to realise that no one sets out to purposely hurt you and the majority of the time they don't even know that they have.
 
If someone does purposely hurt you, then that is indicative of the of person they are...and not the person you are. I have learnt that those who bully others, are simply crying out to be noticed, to be loved...love is something that has been in short supply in their lives. They haven't experienced much love and they don't even have any self-love.
Love or self-love, is the answer to every question...as another of my pearls says "no matter what the question, the answer always lies in self-love"...that's another story for another day.
 
With Love, Light and Gratitude
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment