Friday, June 13, 2014

GREETINGS dear SOULS


 Pearls of Wisdom from the oyster called Life', is a book lovingly composed with empowering thoughts and beautiful images, that are a feast for the eyes.
It is a compilation of some of my favourite flower macros and messages I received from Devine Source, which helped me immensely, while going through some tough times.

It's my hope that in passing on the messages, I am able to empower the readers to view their lives in a more positive way, which will in turn help them live happier, healthier and more productive lives.

I have learnt that altering one's perspective of life even a little, starting by adopting an attitude of gratitude, seeing the blessings in every situation and giving thanks for them on a daily basis, helps us to magnify our blessings and takes the spotlight off all that is (seemingly) wrong in our lives.

Every Problem, is merely a challenge that propels us to growth. When I look back over my life, I no longer see the problems I had to deal with, as problems, I see the blessings that came out of them and how they pushed me out of my comfort zone, in order to be more than just a mother, wife, daughter etc...I am an author now (which is still hard for me to say), this is something I would not have envisioned a few years ago, even though writing has always been a tool for me to express my emotions in a healthy way.

I have done much inner work over the last couple of years and have listening to some amazing teachers that gave freely of their time, to talk on teleseminars. They all played their part to help me find self-love, self-worth and self-belief.
They say that when you're ready to learn, the teacher will appear. I believe this is what happened to me...the teachers did appear and I learned much...now I wish to pass that knowledge onto you.

I wish to use this blog, as a way to reach those who are in need of some help with their lives so please feel free to comment, ask questions or just stop for a moment and introduce yourselves!

Much love light and gratitude.
Natalie  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment